Terms of Website Use
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site. We appreciate that there's a lot of information to digest, so at the end of each section we've provided a summary to help simplify it for you.
Please note that the summary is not legally binding as it does not include all the terms that apply to the use of our site; it is provided in addition to those terms, not as a replacement for them.
About us and our site
www.charbelblinds.com is a site operated by Charbel Blinds Ltd. ("We", "Our", "Us"), a company registered in England and Wales with a registered office at 24 Queen Avenue, Queen Insurance Buildings, Dale Street, Liverpool, L2 4TZ (UK). Our trading address is 20 Gloucester Road, Ross-on-Wye, Herefordshire HR9 5LQ.
We operate as a limited company and our company number is: 1130278.
If you need to contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01989 218118.
We may make changes to these terms
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
The content on our site
Although we make reasonable efforts to keep our site up to date, we do not guarantee that the content on it is free from errors or omissions. We may makes changes to our site from time to time, including the services we offer, the fabric choices available and the products we manufacture and supply, however any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it (even though we endeavour to do so).
We do our best to keep our site up to date but occasionally there may be content that’s out of date, incomplete or no longer relevant (we apologise if you find that to be the case).
The availability of our site
We do our best to keep our site online but occasionally there may be periods where it is unavailable or interrupted (we apologise if you find that to be the case).
Reliance on information
We provide the content on our site for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely, and you must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the information we provide.
Although we make reasonable efforts to update and maintain the content on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the information on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
Our site is for information only and does not qualify as specific advice to you.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee in respect of all intellectual property rights in our site, and the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright around the world. All such rights are reserved.
• You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
• You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
• Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
• You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
The content of our site is protected by copyright - please respect this.
Limitation of our liability
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation. Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products to you.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
• use of, or inability to use, our site; or
• use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site.
• If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
• loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
• business interruption;
• loss of anticipated savings;
• loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
• any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programmes, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site, and you should not interpret such links as an endorsement by us of those websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any services by us to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Business.
We are not liable for your use of our site or any third party sites we link to.
What you must not do
You may use our site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our site:
• In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
• To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
• To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree:
• Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
You must only use our site for legal purposes and must not knowingly interfere, damage or disrupt it.
Breach of these terms
At our discretion we will determine whether there has been a breach of these terms through your use of our site. When a breach has occurred, it is our right to take what we deem to be appropriate action including:
• Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our site.
• Issuing a warning to you.
• Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
• Further legal action against you.
• Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of these terms. The responses described in this document are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Viruses and other malicious programmes and materials
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from viruses and other malicious programmes and materials. You are responsible for configuring your own information technology, computer programmes and devices in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, Trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. If you breach this provision, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Please don’t knowingly infect or attack our site, and protect yourself with appropriate virus protection software.
Linking to our site
You may link to any pages on our site provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal, and does not damage our reputation.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our site on any website that is not owned by you.
You may link to our site from a website you own, providing you do it fairly.
Third party links on our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
We have no control over other websites or the content on them.
If there is a dispute that results in legal action, it will be debated in England.V1.